Available in a variety of sizes, this versatile curling iron creates smooth, hydrated curls, waves and ringlets with incredible shine and staying power.
- .75": For short to medium lengths to create tendrils.
- 1": For all hair types and lengths to everything from polished, classic curls to tousled waves.
- 1.25": For medium to long lengths to create Hollywood waves and other glamourous hairstyles.
Paul Mitchell | .75" Express Gold Curl - Titanium Curling Iron
- Make sure hair is completely dry before use.
- Prep one-inch sections of hair with heat protectant like Paul Mitchell Hot Off The Press Thermal Protection Hairspray.
- Take a section of hair (the smaller the section, the tighter the curl).
- Hold the iron vertically, clamp ends and wrap hair around the barrel.
- For fine hair: hold the iron in place for 5-8 seconds. For thick hair: hold the iron in place for 10-15 seconds.
- Press the thumb grip to release the curl and allow curls to cool before brushing.
- Turn the iron off before unplugging it.
For the advanced stylist, use the tong of the curling iron to smooth the cuticle surface for controlled, frizz-free curls.
- Fast: Quickly heats up to 430°F
- Precise: Gold titanium surface distributes heat evenly for consistent, long-lasting curls
- Safe: Extra-long cool tip and insulated thumb grip for comfort and total control
- Durable: Includes a free, easy-to-replace spring for tool longevity
- Stress-Free: Locking temperature dial for safe operation
- Travel-Friendly: Dual voltage for worldwide use